FAQs & Terms/Conditions
How my work is made: Everything here is my own work. I create the etchings and drawings, create the weaving kits, design and hand sew each sock doll, and spin every inch of the Handspun yarn. The only collaboration is with the unknown people who made the antique and vintage quilt block I've used in the small quilts. The studio staff is just me. The support staff is my husband, Larry, who'll drive anywhere...and January, our amiable cat who supervises most of the time.
- I try to ship within 3 days; I use USPS Priority Mail
- I package carefully with respect for environmental concerns
- I can gift wrap and include a note if you want me to ship to another address
Refund Terms - Your satisfaction is most important to me: I want you to be happy. I work hard to be sure every piece of art, every skein of yarn, every sock doll is the best I can make it. If you are unhappy for some reason, please contact me within 14 days of receipt to discuss your concern. Send email to: email@example.com
- Yarn or any fiber product must be in original condition and packaging; other items likewise in "as shipped" condition.
- Yarn must not smell like anything other than yarn
- I must receive any item back within 10 days of our correspondence. Once I receive your return in acceptable condition, I will issue your refund.
- I will not refund original shipping cost or return shipping.
COVID-19 precautions: Because my studio is also my home, the studio itself is closed to the public except by appointment. I will happily serve you through the online store and mail your purchases to the address you specify. If you live nearby and want to arrange a contact-free pickup, email me and we can work out the details.